Monday, October 10, 2011

30.februar - Soundtrack*

*pesme uz koje se odvija radnja romana “30. Februar”



1. Don’t fear the reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
2. This must be the place I waited years to leave – Pet Shop Boys
3. How do you sleep? – John Lennon
4. Darklands – Jesus and Mary Chain
5. Under my thumb/Play with fire – Rolling Stones
6. Reality – Richard Sanderson
7. Triput sam video Tita – Đorđe Balašević
8. Original sin/I want love – Elton John
9. Everlong – Foo Fighters
10. Karma Police – Radiohead
11. The Sound of Silence – Simon and Garfunkel
12. Wake me up when September ends – Green Day
13. You are the everything – REM
14. Like a friend – Pulp
15. Candy shop – 50 Cent
16. Black – Pearl Jam
17. Rape me – Nirvana
18. Against all odds – Phil Collins
19. Tonight tonight – Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: